Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clear embossing resist…

…is one of my favorite techniques. I love the many ways to use it and my Distress inks! YAY! So today I have a clear embossing resist card.

Two hearts

I stamped the Leaf Flourish twice with embossing ink and used clear embossing powder. Then I went over the whole piece with a lot of Vintage Photo and then some Brushed Corduroy along the edges. I splashed some water over it all, to give the background some more “life”.

Here is a close up of the Hearts.

Two hearts detalj

Both hearts and sentiment is from the Heart Key Crown clear stamps set. I clear embossed them too, and inked them up with vintage photo.

The Die cut circle is the Scalloped Circle Die – HUGE favorite of mine!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

3 comments:

  1. Tesa, this card is gorgeous. Love the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tesa, I've featured it on papermood.com, I hope that's ok ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! such a beautiful clear card i like it...
    Plastic business cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete