Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Red Rubber Sneak Peak

Hi folks! Happy mid week!!!

I have a fall card using one of the new red rubber stamps that will be up in the shop shortly. I’ve teamed it up with leafs from the oh so gorgeous Oak and Maple Leaf Clear Stamps Set. They are cut out with the coordinated Oak and Maple Leaf Die.

Fall Harvest 1

The red rubber leaf wreath is stamped with different colors of Distress inks. I started to ink the whole stamp up with Wild Honey and then went over parts of it with Peeled Paint and Festive Berries. The colors blend together nicely.

Fall Harvest 2

I didn’t have any orange ribbon, so I used the Wild Honey Distress ink and used a blending tool to ink in a white satin ribbon. Think it turned out nicely. :)

We’ll give a big shout out once the new red rubber is up in the store!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

No comments:

Post a Comment