Thursday, October 25, 2012

Prickley Pear Thursday Theme Inspiration!

Welcome to another Thursday Theme Inspiration post!  This week we are going to focus on the Clearly Beautiful Pumpkin/Snowman set and die!

Here is a fun way to change the look of the Let It Snow sentiment included with this set....trim it down leaving a narrow border and mat for a smaller sentiment with a totally different feel!
Pumpkin & Snowman Die
Here is Mr. Pumpkin all decked out for fall!  The same die cuts out this sweet fellow!   

I stamped the fall sentiment on paper that I had distressed with alcohol inks and Copper Mixatives.  Since the sentiment paper was glossy, I stamped the sentiment with Stazon ink.

I used the Scalloped Oval Die and DD0135 Small Oak Leaf to embellish my card.  

Finally, I have one more card with the snow couple....all decked out for the holidays!  The die they are layered on is the throw-away piece from the Spellbinders Twisted Metal die.  Not much gets tossed in my stampin studio....especially if it's already die cut and is specialty paper! *wink!*

Thanks for joining me for our Theme Thursday! 
Michelle - Inspiration Blooms

2 comments: