Friday, February 28, 2014

Heidi's Focus on Scalloped Oval and Scalloped Circle Dies and Stamps

Have you ever wondered what to do with the Scalloped Circle and Scalloped Oval Clear Sets?  One day I sat down and made a bunch of these cute little tags.  Using a variety of sets along with mini stamps and the matching Scalloped Circle Die and Scalloped Oval Die I made these:
When I wanted to add color behind the decorative shapes, I used the new Scalloped Oval nesting dies and Scalloped Circle Nesting dies to create a colorful piece.  Now I have all these cute starters...What can I do with these?
Now I can add these mini embellishments to a card that I want to make.  Here I used the mini Snowman with the Scalloped Circle die.  Next I added some extra flowers, foliage and the Frosty advertisement to complete the card.  So grab a set of these fun stamps, create a bunch of minis and your on your way to making some cute cards with a "little" help!  Tomorrow I will show how you can take these pre-made pieces and make cards...Fast!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't wait to try this!!! I love the look you achieved by using the dies together! Endless possibilities!

    Sweet card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful!! it will add beauty to any card/layout!! thanks for sharing the idea... te card is very nice..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete