Monday, October 13, 2014

Meet our New Design Team Members!

Welcome to Inspiration Monday!  Today we are welcoming our two new Design Team members Melissa and Rita.  Special thanks to Maureen who joins us for one last Monday!  Our focus today is on fall.  Enjoy!




And today we have new Design Team Member Melissa to introduce to you:
I am a Midwest SAHM to four, ages 1-10.  I'm a registered dental hygienist by trade, but only work one morning per week right now as we raise our children.


I love the creative side of life and find crafts & photography are my outlets as I navigate through motherhood!  There is nothing quite like a quiet hour or two spent in the craft room or roaming with camera in hand!  I tend to create clean and simple designs, challenging myself to come up with something that effectively portrays a message in the simplest of ways.  I am so excited to be back with Prickley Pear and can't wait to see what's in store for us in the months ahead!  I love getting to know other creative people in the blogosphere, so I hope you'll come visit us often here on the blog and leave a comment now and then so I know you're out there!


Designer Melissa Chipperfield using:  FF0104Wheat Stalks,


Designer Rene Koehn using:


And today we also have new DT Member Rita Wright to introduce to you!

Howdy!   Since I live in Texas, I just have to start off with that!   My name is Rita, but these days I go by Mama.  I have a precious two year old who is the sunshine of my life.   I'm married to an amazing man, Jason, who totally supports and enables my love of papercrafts.   We share our home with three spoiled cats and four fish.   

I have been stamping for seven years and it is the best therapy money can buy.   I started off scrapbooking, just intending to do a book for my wedding, and now I make cards almost daily.   I love to color now and am enjoying learning to use the Copics that Jason and Laila gifted me on Mother's Day this year.   I am excited to be on the Prickley Pear team and can't wait to get started.  


3 comments:

  1. Oh yet more super inspiring creation to admire from the new team members !!!! Just love all the fab ideas the team give us , thank you all !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful creations... congrats ladies..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone. Love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete